Sub-inhibitory concentrations of different pharmaceutical products affect the meta-transcriptome of river biofilm communities cultivated in rotating annular reactors
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 350–359, June 2012
How to Cite
Yergeau, E., Sanschagrin, S., Waiser, M. J., Lawrence, J. R. and Greer, C. W. (2012), Sub-inhibitory concentrations of different pharmaceutical products affect the meta-transcriptome of river biofilm communities cultivated in rotating annular reactors. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 350–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00341.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 7 November, 2011; revised 1 March, 2012; accepted 6 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!