Hyperthermophilic archaea produce membrane vesicles that can transfer DNA
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 109–116, February 2013
How to Cite
Gaudin, M., Gauliard, E., Schouten, S., Houel-Renault, L., Lenormand, P., Marguet, E. and Forterre, P. (2013), Hyperthermophilic archaea produce membrane vesicles that can transfer DNA. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00348.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 15 December, 2011; accepted 10 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!