Occurrence of a specific dual symbiosis in the excretory organ of geographically distant Nautiloids populations
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 504–511, October 2012
How to Cite
Pernice, M. and Boucher-Rodoni, R. (2012), Occurrence of a specific dual symbiosis in the excretory organ of geographically distant Nautiloids populations. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00352.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Received 7 December, 2011; revised 16 April, 2012; accepted 23 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!