The pYV virulence plasmids of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis and Y. pestis contain a conserved DNA region responsible for the mobilization by the self-transmissible plasmid pYE854
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 433–438, August 2012
How to Cite
Hammerl, J. A., Freytag, B., Lanka, E., Appel, B. and Hertwig, S. (2012), The pYV virulence plasmids of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis and Y. pestis contain a conserved DNA region responsible for the mobilization by the self-transmissible plasmid pYE854. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 433–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00353.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Received 21 February, 2012; accepted 25 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!