The novel ‘Candidatus Amphibiichlamydia ranarum’ is highly prevalent in invasive exotic bullfrogs (Lithobates catesbeianus)
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 105–108, February 2013
How to Cite
Martel, A., Adriaensen, C., Sharifian-Fard, M., Vandewoestyne, M., Deforce, D., Favoreel, H., Bergen, K., Spitzen-van der Sluijs, A., Devisscher, S., Adriaens, T., Louette, G., Baert, K., Hyatt, A., Crameri, S., Haesebrouck, F. and Pasmans, F. (2013), The novel ‘Candidatus Amphibiichlamydia ranarum’ is highly prevalent in invasive exotic bullfrogs (Lithobates catesbeianus). Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 105–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00359.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received 2 August, 2011; accepted 14 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!