Human Escherichia coli strains of different geographical and time source: bacteriocin types and their gene sequences are population-specific
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 459–466, August 2012
How to Cite
Šmajs, D., Čejková, D., Micenková, L., Lima-Bittencourt, C. I., Chartone-Souza, E., Šmarda, J. and Nascimento, A. M. A. (2012), Human Escherichia coli strains of different geographical and time source: bacteriocin types and their gene sequences are population-specific. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 459–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00365.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 12:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NS9665-4/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!