Source code, binaries, a user manual and demonstration videos are available at http://fodorlab.uncc.edu/software
Peak Studio: a tool for the visualization and analysis of fragment analysis files
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 556–561, October 2012
How to Cite
McCafferty, J., Reid, R., Spencer, M., Hamp, T. and Fodor, A. (2012), Peak Studio: a tool for the visualization and analysis of fragment analysis files. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 556–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00368.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!