Contributed equally to the laboratory analyses.
Detection of Vibrio cholerae in environmental waters including drinking water reservoirs of Azerbaijan
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 30–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Rashid, A., Haley, B. J., Rajabov, M., Ahmadova, S., Gurbanov, S., Colwell, R. R. and Huq, A. (2013), Detection of Vibrio cholerae in environmental waters including drinking water reservoirs of Azerbaijan. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00369.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 01:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- US Department of State. Grant Number: 8008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0813066
- NIH. Grant Number: 2RO1A1039129-11A2
- National Institutes of Health-Fogarty International Center Challenge. Grant Number: 1RC1TW008587-01
- NOAA. Grant Number: SO660009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!