Equal contributions to this article.
The existence and diversity of myxobacteria in lake mud – a previously unexplored myxobacteria habitat
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 587–595, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, S.-g., Zhou, X.-w., Li, P.-f., Han, K., Li, W., Li, Z.-f., Wu, Z.-h. and Li, Y.-z. (2012), The existence and diversity of myxobacteria in lake mud – a previously unexplored myxobacteria habitat. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 587–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00373.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 30825001
- NSFC Key Program. Grant Number: 31130004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!