Metagenome analysis reveals yet unexplored reductive dechlorinating potential of Dehalobacter sp. E1 growing in co-culture with Sedimentibacter sp.
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 604–616, December 2012
How to Cite
Maphosa, F., van Passel, M. W. J., de Vos, W. M. and Smidt, H. (2012), Metagenome analysis reveals yet unexplored reductive dechlorinating potential of Dehalobacter sp. E1 growing in co-culture with Sedimentibacter sp. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 604–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00376.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Ecogenomics Project of the Netherlands Genomics Initiative
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research(NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!