Bacteriophages of Staphylococcus aureus efficiently package various bacterial genes and mobile genetic elements including SCCmec with different frequencies
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 66–73, February 2013
How to Cite
Mašlaňová, I., Doškař, J., Varga, M., Kuntová, L., Mužík, J., Malúšková, D., Růžičková, V. and Pantůček, R. (2013), Bacteriophages of Staphylococcus aureus efficiently package various bacterial genes and mobile genetic elements including SCCmec with different frequencies. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00378.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310/09/0459
- Internal Grant Agency of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NT12395-5/2011
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021622415
Table S1. Quantification of bacterial DNA of S. aureus COL (pT181, pUSA300-HOUMR-like) in the phage particles.
Appendix S1. Experimental procedures.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.