Temporal study of Nosema spp. in a cold climate
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 78–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Forsgren, E. and Fries, I. (2013), Temporal study of Nosema spp. in a cold climate. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 78–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00386.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Board of Agriculture through the EU-financed National program
- EU-funded 7th Framework project BEE DOC. Grant Number: Grant Agreement 244956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!