The inositol monophosphatase All2917 (IMPA1) is involved in osmotic adaptation in Anabaena sp. PCC7120
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 622–632, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F.-K., Latifi, A., Chen, W.-L. and Zhang, C.-C. (2012), The inositol monophosphatase All2917 (IMPA1) is involved in osmotic adaptation in Anabaena sp. PCC7120. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 622–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00388.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30670046 and 30970088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!