Z.C. and H.Y. contributed equally to this work.
The genome and transcriptome of a newly described psychrophilic archaeon, Methanolobus psychrophilus R15, reveal its cold adaptive characteristics
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 633–641, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Yu, H., Li, L., Hu, S. and Dong, X. (2012), The genome and transcriptome of a newly described psychrophilic archaeon, Methanolobus psychrophilus R15, reveal its cold adaptive characteristics. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 633–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00389.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Number: 30621005, 30830007 and 31000011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!