Microbial community composition controls the effects of climate change on methane emission from rice paddies
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 648–654, December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, G. C., Tokida, T., Matsunami, T., Nakamura, H., Okada, M., Sameshima, R., Hasegawa, T. and Sugiyama, S.-i. (2012), Microbial community composition controls the effects of climate change on methane emission from rice paddies. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 648–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00391.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Global Environmental Research Program, Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!