Distribution and diversity of bacterial secretion systems across metagenomic datasets
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 117–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Barret, M., Egan, F. and O'Gara, F. (2013), Distribution and diversity of bacterial secretion systems across metagenomic datasets. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 117–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00394.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Science Foundation of Ireland. Grant Numbers: 07IN.1/B948, 08/RFP/GEN1295, 08/RFP/GEN1319, SFI09/RFP/BMT2350
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. Grant Numbers: 06-321, 0-377, 06RDC459, 06RDC506, 08RDC629
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: MTKD-CT-2006-042062, Marie Curie TOK:TRAMWAYS, EU256596, MicroB3-287589-OCEAN2012, MACUMBA-CP-TP 311975, PharmaSea-CP-TP 312184
- IRCSET. Grant Numbers: 05/EDIV/FP107/INTERPAM, EMBARK
- Marine Institute Beaufort. Grant Number: C&CRA 2007/082
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: EPA 2006-PhD-S-21, EPA 2008-PhD-S-2
- HRB. Grant Numbers: RP/2006/271, RP/2007/290, HRA/2009/146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!