Bacterial assemblages shifts from healthy to yellow band disease states in the dominant reef coral Montastraea faveolata
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 90–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Cróquer, A., Bastidas, C., Elliott, A. and Sweet, M. (2013), Bacterial assemblages shifts from healthy to yellow band disease states in the dominant reef coral Montastraea faveolata. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-2229.2012.00397.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Decanato de Investigación y Desarrollo
- Natural Environmental Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E006949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!