The use of shoulder ultrasound in a one-stop clinic: diagnostic accuracy for rotator cuff tear and biceps tendon pathology
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society. Shoulder and Elbow © 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Shoulder & Elbow
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January 2011
How to Cite
Cowling, P., Gamble, A. and Rangan, A. (2011), The use of shoulder ultrasound in a one-stop clinic: diagnostic accuracy for rotator cuff tear and biceps tendon pathology. Shoulder & Elbow, 3: 13–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5740.2010.00092.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Received 15 December 2009; Accepted 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!