Glenoid and coracoid morphology are ideally matched for the congruent-arc Latarjet
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society. Shoulder and Elbow © 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Shoulder & Elbow
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 17–21, January 2011
How to Cite
Gooding, B. W. T., Cresswell, T. R., Sloan, R., du Toit, D. F. and de Beer, J. (2011), Glenoid and coracoid morphology are ideally matched for the congruent-arc Latarjet. Shoulder & Elbow, 3: 17–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5740.2010.00094.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Received 1 July 2010; accepted 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!