A pioneering legacy: the Devas elbow replacement 31 years on
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society. Shoulder and Elbow © 2010 British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Shoulder & Elbow
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 49–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Jagodzinski, N. A. and Bunker, T. D. (2011), A pioneering legacy: the Devas elbow replacement 31 years on. Shoulder & Elbow, 3: 49–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5740.2010.00097.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 11 May 2010; accepted 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!