Association between painful physical symptoms and clinical outcomes in Taiwanese patients with major depressive disorder: A three-month observational study
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 136–145, October 2010
How to Cite
Chen, K.-P., Chiu, N.-Y., Shen, Y.-C., Hou, Y.-M., Yeh, C.-B., Ouyang, W.-C., Singh, P., Granger, R. E., Raskin, J. and Lin, C. C.H. (2010), Association between painful physical symptoms and clinical outcomes in Taiwanese patients with major depressive disorder: A three-month observational study. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 2: 136–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5872.2010.00077.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received 1 February 2010 Accepted 26 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!