Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Application of core concepts in developmental psychopathology to the understanding of pathways of aggression and violence from infancy to adulthood
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 59–66, March 2012
How to Cite
Keren, M. and Tyano, S. (2012), Application of core concepts in developmental psychopathology to the understanding of pathways of aggression and violence from infancy to adulthood. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 4: 59–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5872.2011.00161.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!