Implementing the Liberal Peace in Post-conflict Scenarios: The Case of Women in Black-Serbia
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 London School of Economics and Political Science and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 46–57, February 2012
How to Cite
Stephenson Jr, M. and Zanotti, L. (2012), Implementing the Liberal Peace in Post-conflict Scenarios: The Case of Women in Black-Serbia. Global Policy, 3: 46–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5899.2011.00102.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!