Global Health and the New Bottom Billion: What do Shifts in Global Poverty and Disease Burden Mean for Donor Agencies?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 London School of Economics and Political Science and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 2013
How to Cite
Glassman, A., Duran, D. and Sumner, A. (2013), Global Health and the New Bottom Billion: What do Shifts in Global Poverty and Disease Burden Mean for Donor Agencies?. Global Policy, 4: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5899.2012.00176.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!