Harmony with Diversity: China’s Preferred World Order and Weakening Western Influence in the Developing World
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 London School of Economics and Political Science and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February 2013
How to Cite
van der Putten, F.-P. (2013), Harmony with Diversity: China’s Preferred World Order and Weakening Western Influence in the Developing World. Global Policy, 4: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5899.2012.00196.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!