Vaginal cuff dehiscence after total laparoscopic hysterectomy: Examination on 677 cases
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japan Society for Endoscopic Surgery, Asia Endosurgery Task Force and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian Journal of Endoscopic Surgery
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 20–25, February 2011
How to Cite
Hada, T., Andou, M., Kanao, H., Ota, Y., Takaki, Y., Kobayashi, E., Nagase, T. and Fujiwara, K. (2011), Vaginal cuff dehiscence after total laparoscopic hysterectomy: Examination on 677 cases. Asian Journal of Endoscopic Surgery, 4: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-5910.2010.00065.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received: 26 May 2010; revised 22 August 2010; accepted 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!