Martin Robra (Evangelical Lutheran Church in Germany) is programme staff in the WCC team on Justice, Peace and Creation.
Affirming the Role of Global Movements for Global Ethics
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
2000 World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 471–478, October 2000
How to Cite
Robra, M. (2000), Affirming the Role of Global Movements for Global Ethics. The Ecumenical Review, 52: 471–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2000.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!