Günther Gebhardt is academic programme coordinator in the team of the Global Ethic Foundation in Tubingen, Germany.
Towards a Global Ethic
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
2000 World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 503–512, October 2000
How to Cite
Gebhardt, G. (2000), Towards a Global Ethic. The Ecumenical Review, 52: 503–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2000.tb00060.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!