Bishop Walter Kasper, secretary of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity of the Roman Catholic Church, wrote this paper for a Festschrift for Bishop Karl Lehmann, to be published in 2001. It has been translated by the WCC Language Service and subsequently edited for publication here.
Ecclesiological and Ecumenical Implications of Baptism
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
2000 World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 526–541, October 2000
How to Cite
Kasper, W. (2000), Ecclesiological and Ecumenical Implications of Baptism. The Ecumenical Review, 52: 526–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2000.tb00062.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!