Dr Stephen Brown was managing editor of Ecumenical News International, Geneva, and has wide experience in peacemaking and peace research issues. He is the author of “From Disaffection to Dissent: The Conciliar Process for Justice, Peace and the Integrity as a precursor of the peaceful revolution in the GDR”, published in German in 2010.
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © (2011) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–4, March 2011
How to Cite
Brown, S. (2011), Guest Editorial. The Ecumenical Review, 63: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2010.00087.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!