Social Ecology: A Hermeneutical Framework for Reading Biblical Texts? A Latin American Perspective
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © (2011) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 96–110, March 2011
How to Cite
Sintado, C. A. (2011), Social Ecology: A Hermeneutical Framework for Reading Biblical Texts? A Latin American Perspective. The Ecumenical Review, 63: 96–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2010.00098.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!