Contextual Theology and Revolutionary Transformation in Latin America: The Missiology of M. Richard Shaull. By Angel D. Santiago-Vendrell
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © (2011) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 127–129, March 2011
How to Cite
Strümpfel, A. (2011), Contextual Theology and Revolutionary Transformation in Latin America: The Missiology of M. Richard Shaull. By Angel D. Santiago-Vendrell. The Ecumenical Review, 63: 127–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2010.00101.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!