Gendered Perspectives on “God of Life: Lead Us to Justice and Peace”
Violence against Women Is Sin
God of Life, Accompany Us on Our Journey toward a World Free of Violence
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 241–253, October 2012
How to Cite
Gnanadason, A. (2012), Violence against Women Is Sin. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 241–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2012.00171.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!