The author is the Director of the Pentecostal Research Centre of the Synergy Institute of Leadership in Hong Kong and an adjunct faculty of the Asia Pacific Theological Seminary in the Philippines. She is a member of ECHOS, the Youth Commission of the World Council of Churches and the Unity and Church Relations Committee of the Hong Kong Christian Council.
Gendered Perspectives on “God of Life: Lead Us to Justice and Peace”
Justice and Peace for Global Commercial Sex Workers
The Plight of Aboriginal Migrant Women in Taiwan
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 267–280, October 2012
How to Cite
Au, C. (2012), Justice and Peace for Global Commercial Sex Workers. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 267–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2012.00173.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!