is currently pursuing a Master of Theology Degree in Gender and Religion in the school of Religion, Philosophy and Classics at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and is a member of the Circle of Concerned African Theologians.
Gendered Perspectives on “God of Life: Lead Us to Justice and Peace”
Remembering and Resistance
Lenshina Mulenga's Search for Justice and Peace
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 346–356, October 2012
How to Cite
Kaunda, M. M. and Nadar, S. (2012), Remembering and Resistance. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 346–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2012.00179.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!