Dr Guillermo Kerber is the WCC Programme Executive on Care for Creation and Climate Justice
Rio: Ecumenical Advocacy and Witness at Rio+20
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 405–410, October 2012
How to Cite
Kerber, G. (2012), Rio: Ecumenical Advocacy and Witness at Rio+20. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 405–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2012.00184.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!