Christopher Dorn received his doctorate in religious studies from Marquette University and serves as editor for the World Communion of Reformed Churches.
Violence as Worship: Religious Wars in the Age of Globalization by Hans G. Kippenberg, Trans. Brian McNeil. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 411–413, October 2012
How to Cite
Dorn, C. (2012), Violence as Worship: Religious Wars in the Age of Globalization by Hans G. Kippenberg, Trans. Brian McNeil. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2011. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 411–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6623.2012.00185.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!