Professor Tinyiko Sam Maluleke is a missiologist and currently works as executive director of research at the University of South Africa in Pretoria. Prof. Maluleke is a member of the World Council of Churches' Decade to Overcome Violence reference group
Of Lions and Rabbits: the Role of the Church in Reconciliation in South Africa*
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
2007 World Council of Churches
International Review of Mission
Volume 96, Issue 380-381, pages 41–55, January-April 2007
How to Cite
Maluleke, T. S. (2007), Of Lions and Rabbits: the Role of the Church in Reconciliation in South Africa. International Review of Mission, 96: 41–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6631.2007.tb00591.x
This paper was originally given as the Alexander Duff Lecture, in Edinburgh, 27 April 2006 and Glasgow, 28 April 2006, and is published here with permission.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!