Part One – Retrospective: Celebrating and Assessing the Past
The Missiological Significance of Latin American Protestantism
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © (2011) World Council of Churches
International Review of Mission
Special Issue: A Century of Ecumenical Missiology
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 232–243, November 2011
How to Cite
Escobar, J. S. (2011), The Missiological Significance of Latin American Protestantism. International Review of Mission, 100: 232–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-6631.2011.00071.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!