Funding sources: The study was registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT00390637.
Predictors of weight loss maintenance and attrition during a 6-month dietary intervention period: results from the DiOGenes study
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 1, Issue 2-3, pages 62–68, April-June 2011
How to Cite
Handjieva-Darlenska, T., Handjiev, Sv., Larsen, T. M., van Baak, M. A., Lindroos, A., Papadaki, A., Pfeiffer, A. F. H., Martinez, J. A., Kunesova, M., Holst, C., Saris, W. H. M. and Astrup, A. (2011), Predictors of weight loss maintenance and attrition during a 6-month dietary intervention period: results from the DiOGenes study. Clinical Obesity, 1: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2011.00010.x
Statement on prior presentation: The present data have not been previously presented or published.
DiOGenes is the acronym of the project ‘Diet, Obesity and Genes’, supported by the European Community (Contract no. FOOD-CT-2005-513946), http://www.diogenes-eu.org.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; revised 3 February 2011; accepted 4 February 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Late successful weight reduction and maintenance among overweight and obese adults—A two-year retrospective study, Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 2014,, , , ,
- 4Measuring and reporting attrition from obesity treatment programs: A call to action!, Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 2014,, ,
- 5Clinical Correlates of Weight Loss and Attrition During a 10-Week Dietary Intervention Study: Results from the NUGENOB Project, Obesity Facts, 2012, 5, 6, 928, , , , , , , , ,