Funding sources: The study was registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT00390637.
Predictors of weight loss maintenance and attrition during a 6-month dietary intervention period: results from the DiOGenes study
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 1, Issue 2-3, pages 62–68, April-June 2011
How to Cite
Handjieva-Darlenska, T., Handjiev, Sv., Larsen, T. M., van Baak, M. A., Lindroos, A., Papadaki, A., Pfeiffer, A. F. H., Martinez, J. A., Kunesova, M., Holst, C., Saris, W. H. M. and Astrup, A. (2011), Predictors of weight loss maintenance and attrition during a 6-month dietary intervention period: results from the DiOGenes study. Clinical Obesity, 1: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2011.00010.x
Statement on prior presentation: The present data have not been previously presented or published.
DiOGenes is the acronym of the project ‘Diet, Obesity and Genes’, supported by the European Community (Contract no. FOOD-CT-2005-513946), http://www.diogenes-eu.org.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; revised 3 February 2011; accepted 4 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!