Influence of weight discrimination on weight loss goals and self-selected weight loss interventions
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 1, Issue 4-6, pages 153–160, August-December 2011
How to Cite
Sharma, S., Wharton, S., Forhan, M. and Kuk, J. L. (2011), Influence of weight discrimination on weight loss goals and self-selected weight loss interventions. Clinical Obesity, 1: 153–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2011.00028.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Received 14 April 2011; revised 26 October 2011; accepted 7 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!