Liver fat content investigated by magnetic resonance spectroscopy in obese children and youths included in multidisciplinary treatment
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 2, Issue 1-2, pages 41–49, February/April 2012
How to Cite
Bille, D. S., Chabanova, E., Gamborg, M., Fonvig, C. E., Nielsen, T. R. H., Thisted, E., Thomsen, H. S. and Holm, J.-C. (2012), Liver fat content investigated by magnetic resonance spectroscopy in obese children and youths included in multidisciplinary treatment. Clinical Obesity, 2: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2012.00038.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Received 6 August 2011; revised 16 March 2012; accepted 21 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!