Psychological flexibility and the gains of acceptance-based treatment for post-bariatric surgery: six-month follow-up and a test of the underlying model
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 2, Issue 1-2, pages 15–24, February/April 2012
How to Cite
Weineland, S., Hayes, S. C. and Dahl, J. (2012), Psychological flexibility and the gains of acceptance-based treatment for post-bariatric surgery: six-month follow-up and a test of the underlying model. Clinical Obesity, 2: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2012.00041.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 16 February 2012; revised 17 May 2012; accepted 23 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!