Source of support: Dr. Skelton was supported in part through NICHD/NIH Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (K23 HD061597), Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust Grant No. 2009-098, and the Northwest Area Health Education Center.
Telemedicine and paediatric obesity treatment: review of the literature and lessons learnt
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 2, Issue 3-4, pages 103–111, June-August 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, G. M., Irby, M. B., Boles, K., Jordan, C. and Skelton, J. A. (2012), Telemedicine and paediatric obesity treatment: review of the literature and lessons learnt. Clinical Obesity, 2: 103–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2012.00050.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- NICHD/NIH Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: K23 HD061597
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 2009-098
- Northwest Area Health Education Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!