Stagnation in the clinical, community and public health domain of obesity: the need for probative research
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 2, Issue 3-4, pages 83–85, June-August 2012
How to Cite
Casazza, K. and Allison, D. B. (2012), Stagnation in the clinical, community and public health domain of obesity: the need for probative research. Clinical Obesity, 2: 83–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2012.00052.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!