B cells set trends: Lessons from multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 89–108, September 2012
How to Cite
Lawrie, S. and Bar-Or, A. (2012), B cells set trends: Lessons from multiple sclerosis. Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology, 3: 89–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-1961.2012.00029.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!