I am grateful to F. G. Davidson, Allen C. Kelley, R. Manning and W. R. Stent for helpful comments on the first draft of this address.
PRICE FORMATION IN THE ART MARKET1
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1970 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume E1, Issue 35, pages 8–19, September 1970
How to Cite
WEBB, L. R. (1970), PRICE FORMATION IN THE ART MARKET. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, E1: 8–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1970.tb00707.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!