I would like to thank the Reserve Bank for its assistance in obtaining the simulation results with RBA1/74. This paper has benefited from discussion with my colleagues Professor Victor Argy, Dr. Malcolm Hudson and Mr. Bernard Luedecke. I would like to thank Mrs. Janice Houghton and Mr. James Warner for their valuable research assistance.
ECONOMIC POLICY, INFLATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT*
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1977 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume E1, Issue 53, pages 32–58, January 1977
How to Cite
JUTTNER, D. J. P. (1977), ECONOMIC POLICY, INFLATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, E1: 32–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1977.tb00762.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!