In preparing this paper I have been able to draw upon a study prepared jointly with Kevin Davis entitled Monetary Policy in Australia, which is to be published shortly by Longmans Cheshire. I am indebted to Kevin for allowing me to do so.
ARE BANKS CONTROLLED BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, OR DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTROLLED?*
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1980 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume E1, Issue 63, pages 25–40, February 1980
How to Cite
LEWIS, M. K. (1980), ARE BANKS CONTROLLED BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, OR DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTROLLED?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, E1: 25–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1980.tb00810.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!